Friday, February 25, 2011

Window design and things

So this has been a somewhat productive week for artwork at JSVG.
We've finally got some art on the walls, all of my video game images as well as two of Robert Taylor's 3D pieces. Prints are available in the store now too.
Evan and I also learned a lot about the joys of static cling signs..


(better photo coming soon... or maaybe you should just go see it in person)

It took me about two and a half hours to get that sign smoothed out on the window. I figured out you need to work your way from the middle to the edges, flattening it out horizontally by a half inch from top to bottom..... and this thing is 96 inches across.



I also got a commission to paint a book cover about angels.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Squeegies and Windex work wonders for cling signs!